Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Mono Crystal Diamond Cutting Tool Diameter 6, 8, 10, 12||Material:||Carbide, Yellow Single Crystal Diamond|
|Supply Ability:||5000 Piece/Pieces Per Month||Shank Diameter:||6mm/8mm/10mm/12mm|
|Application:||Internal External Turning Tool||Processing:||Acrylic,copper,Aluminum, Brass, Plastic|
|OEM/ODM:||Provided||Place Of Origin:||Shenzhen,Guangdong,China|
10mm MCD Diamond Cutters,
MCD Diamond cutters ODM,
Customized Mono Crystal Diamond Cutting Tool
Can be customized MCD cutters Monocrystal Nature diamond non ferrous metal
Diamond polishing knives are composed of two materials: PCD polycrystalline diamond rough polishing knives and ND natural diamond fine (fine) polishing knives, which are sequentially clamped in a special polishing cutter head and can be used in diamond polishing machines, edge grinders and CNC centers ( For acrylic sheets in CNC) or milling machines, rough and fine polishing can be done at one time.
The tool is composed of natural diamond (PCD) fine polishing knife, which has good polishing effect and fine texture. The tool grinding process is mature and the chip removal performance is excellent, and it can complete the polishing of dozens of sheets at one time.
1) In the process of selecting tools for processing different materials and achieving different effects, it is recommended to use tools with short cutting edges as much as possible. Because the cutting edge is too long or the tool body is too long, it will cause the whole movement and deflection during processing, which will lead to the damage of the tool and the quality of the processed product.
2) Be sure to use a suitable size of the jacket, because the jacket is severely worn or not round enough and the inner hole is tapered, it cannot provide enough clamping force, resulting in vibration or twisting of the tool handle and flying off.
3) When the tool handle is found to have uneven contact marks or grooves after the tool is clamped, it indicates that there is slippage or the inner hole of the fixture is deformed. The jacket should be replaced immediately. The tool handle and the collet must be fully tightened to prevent the tool handle from breaking or accidents.
4) Keep the knives clean after work, and use standard industrial solvents to remove dirt stuck to the knives.
5) Do not arbitrarily sharpen the tool and change the shape of the tool, because every grinding process requires professional grinding equipment and professional grinding skills. Otherwise, it is easy to cause the knife edge to break and cause accidents.
MCD ultra-precision optical knife is mainly used in the following industries:
1. Optical lens industry such as: camera lens, driving recorder lens, telephoto lens, medical machinery lens, mobile phone lens, projector lens, (a)spherical lens and Fresnel lens mold core processing, Fresnel lens.
2. Glasses industry: glasses lenses, contact lenses.
3. Digital electronics industry: the core parts of LCD monitors of TVs and computers, the processing of ROLL cores and flat cores of optical films, the mirror surface of the outer edge of mobile phones, the mirror surface of key buttons of mobile phones, and the mirror surface of the outer edge of mobile phone torches.
4. Automobile industry: processing of core parts of the automobile manufacturing industry such as HUD system, optical system for night driving, piston, aluminum wheel hub, aluminum engine block and so on.
5. Aerospace industry: special goggles and aircraft windows for night flight.
6. Medical industry: blood analysis kits, and small surgical knives.
7. Military industry
8. Other optics: fiber optics, solar collector panels, semiconductor manufacturing equipment accessories, VR optical components processing.
|MCD Recommended Cutting Condition|
|Work piece||Cutting Speed||Depth of Cut||Feed Rate|
|Aluminum(5~8% SI )||350~1600||0.05~2.50||0.10~0.40|
|Aluminum(8~12% SI )||350~1300||0.05~2.50||0.10~0.40|
|Aluminum(14~18% SI )||160~800||0.05~2.50||0.05~0.25|
1. Customers send detailed inquiry to us by email;
2. We reply with price, specifications, packing, photos, and other details;
3. Both of us agree the price and confirm the details;
4. We write the proforma invoice and send to customers;
5. Customers make deposit;
6. We make mass production samples;
7. We send mass product samples or send photos to customers for approval;
8. Customers confirm the mass production samples;
9. We start mass production.(we have huge stock for most standard end mills);
Accepted Delivery Terms: FOB,CNF,CIF
Accepted Payment Currency: USD, CNY
Accepted Payment Type: T/T, Western Union
Nearest Port: Guangzhou port, Shenzhen port, Shanghai port
Response Rate (last 30 days)
98.6% of buyers who contacted this supplier received a response within 24 hours.
The supplier's average response time of received inquiries is within 12 hours.
Quotation Performance (last 30 days)
The supplier have sent 33 quotes to buyers in last 30 days.
Q: Are you Manufacture?
A: Yes, we are manufacture. we produce our “JOEBEN “brand tools for gurantee the quality.
We also trading related tools for customers because we are in these field over 10 years, we are very familiar Chinese market tools. we usually help our customer choose the best suitable related tools for them.
Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Most of models are ex-stock, if out of stock,there usually need about 3-5 days or 7-10 days.
Q: Can you produce non-standard tools?
A: Yes, we can produce non-standard tools as per your drawing.
We also can design tools for you as per your usage requirement
Q: What is your advantages?
A: We are factory who produce our own brand “JOEBEN” tools, we must gurantee our brand quality. Also, we have factory price and fast delivery.
Contact Person: Mr. huang
Tel: 0755-2765 4077