Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Mono Crystal Diamond Cutting Tool Diameter 6, 8, 10, 12||MOQ:||1pcs|
|Suitable For:||Acrylic, PVC, PC, PET, PMMA, Gold, Silver, Cooper||Material:||Carbide, Yellow Single Crystal Diamond|
|Feature:||High Performance Cutting And Long Service Life||Supply Ability:||5000 Piece/Pieces Per Month|
|Precision:||High Precision||Package:||1 Piece/box|
Rough Finishing Single Flute End Mill,
Monocrystalline Diamonds PCD Rough Finishing Tool,
Monocrystalline Diamonds MCD Polishing Tools Cutter
Single Flute End Mill Monocrystalline Diamonds Mcd Polishing Tools Cutter Pcd Rough Finishing Tool For Acrylic
In ultra-precision machining, in addition to high-precision machine tools and ultra-stable machining environment, the main factors to ensure the quality of the machined surface are high-quality tools. Natural diamond has high hardness, good wear resistance, high strength, good thermal conductivity, low friction coefficient with non-ferrous metals, good adhesion resistance, and excellent corrosion resistance and chemical stability. It can grind extremely sharp blades and is considered to be It is the most ideal tool material for ultra-precision cutting. It has an important position and is widely used in the field of machining, especially in the field of ultra-precision machining.
In ultra-precision machining, the two basic precisions of single crystal diamond tools are the edge profile accuracy and the blunt radius of the edge. It is required that the roundness of the cutting edge of the arc tool for processing aspherical lenses is below 0.05 μm, and the straightness of the cutting edge for processing polyhedral mirrors is 0.02 μm; Sharpness, in order to meet various processing requirements, the radius of the blade edge ranges from 20nm to 1μm.
Natural diamond tool: Natural diamond has been used as a cutting tool for hundreds of years. The natural single crystal diamond tool has been finely ground, and the cutting edge can be extremely sharp. The cutting edge radius can reach 0.002μm, which can realize ultra-thin cutting and can be processed It produces extremely high workpiece accuracy and extremely low surface roughness, and is a recognized, ideal and irreplaceable ultra-precision machining tool.
(1) Hardness and wear resistance. The hardness of the tool material must be higher than that of the workpiece material, generally above 60HRC. The higher the hardness of the tool material, the better the wear resistance.
(2) Strength and toughness. The tool material should have high strength and toughness to withstand cutting forces, shocks and vibrations, and prevent brittle fracture and chipping of the tool.
(3) Heat resistance. The tool material has better heat resistance, can withstand high cutting temperatures, and has good oxidation resistance.
(4) Process performance and economy. The tool material should have good forging performance, heat treatment performance, welding performance, grinding performance, etc., and should pursue a high cost performance.
Diamond tools are mostly used for fine cutting and boring of non-ferrous and non-metallic materials at high speed. It is suitable for processing various wear-resistant non-metals, such as glass fiber reinforced plastic powder metallurgy blanks, ceramic materials, etc.; various wear-resistant non-ferrous metals, such as various silicon aluminum alloys; various non-ferrous metals finishing.
|MCD Recommended Cutting Condition|
|Work piece||Cutting Speed||Depth of Cut||Feed Rate|
|Aluminum(5~8% SI )||350~1600||0.05~2.50||0.10~0.40|
|Aluminum(8~12% SI )||350~1300||0.05~2.50||0.10~0.40|
|Aluminum(14~18% SI )||160~800||0.05~2.50||0.05~0.25|
1. Customers send detailed inquiry to us by email;
2. We reply with price, specifications, packing, photos, and other details;
3. Both of us agree the price and confirm the details;
4. We write the proforma invoice and send to customers;
5. Customers make deposit;
6. We make mass production samples;
7. We send mass product samples or send photos to customers for approval;
8. Customers confirm the mass production samples;
9. We start mass production.(we have huge stock for most standard end mills);
Accepted Delivery Terms: FOB,CNF,CIF
Accepted Payment Currency: USD, CNY
Accepted Payment Type: T/T, Western Union
Nearest Port: Guangzhou port, Shenzhen port, Shanghai port
Response Rate (last 30 days)
98.6% of buyers who contacted this supplier received a response within 24 hours.
The supplier's average response time of received inquiries is within 12 hours.
Quotation Performance (last 30 days)
The supplier have sent 33 quotes to buyers in last 30 days.
Q: Are you Manufacture?
A: Yes, we are manufacture. we produce our “JOEBEN “brand tools for gurantee the quality.
We also trading related tools for customers because we are in these field over 10 years, we are very familiar Chinese market tools. we usually help our customer choose the best suitable related tools for them.
Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Most of models are ex-stock, if out of stock,there usually need about 3-5 days or 7-10 days.
Q: Can you produce non-standard tools?
A: Yes, we can produce non-standard tools as per your drawing.
We also can design tools for you as per your usage requirement
Q: What is your advantages?
A: We are factory who produce our own brand “JOEBEN” tools, we must gurantee our brand quality. Also, we have factory price and fast delivery.
Contact Person: Sales Manager