Payment & Shipping Terms:
|CBN, PCBN, Carbide
|Durable, Excellent Surface Finish, Reduce The Cost
|CBN Cutting Edge:
|2pcs/10pcs Per Plastic Box
ISO Turning Inserts Tool,
chamfer edge Turning Inserts Tool,
PCBN CBN cutting tool inserts
ISO PCBN insert heavy cutting PCBN insert Composited CBN inserts
Features of polycrystalline cubic boron nitride PCBN:
The best tool material among known materials that combines high hardness and high temperature resistance.
Twice high temperature and high pressure in the manufacturing process
1. Convert hexagonal boron nitride (HBN) into cubic boron nitride (CBN) under high temperature and high pressure.
2. The cubic boron nitride micro-nano crystal powder and the binder are synthesized into polycrystalline cubic boron nitride (PCBN) under high temperature and high pressure.
PCBN has strong chemical inertness and will not chemically react with ferrous metals at high temperatures
1. For machining cast iron
2. For processing high hardness, high wear-resistant alloy cast iron and casting high-speed steel
3. For machining hardened steel
For machining difficult-to-machine materials, such as: superalloys, tungsten carbide, etc.
Tips for cutting processing:
1. The small depth of cut should be greater than the corner fillet
2. The high feed should be less than half of the corner fillet
3. PVD physical coating is suitable for difficult-to-machine materials (mild steel, stainless steel, superalloy, etc.)
Tool wear judgment method:
1. Look at the machining process: if there are continuous regular sparks during the machining process, it means that the tool has been worn, and the average life of the tool can be determined according to the average life of the tool.
Change the knife in time.
2. Look at the color of the iron filings: if the color of the iron filings changes, it means that the processing temperature has changed. At this time, it means that the tool has begun to wear.
3 Look at the shape of the iron filings: the iron filings are jagged on both sides, the iron filings are abnormally curled, and the iron filings become finer. These phenomena are all caused by the tool.
Damage judgment basis.
3. Look at the changes in the surface brightness of the workpiece: the brightness continuously reduces the tool wear.
5. Listen to the change of the sound during processing: the wear of the tool will cause too much resistance to cutting, so pay attention to avoid "sticking the knife", which will cause the workpiece to be scrapped
6. Observe the change of the machine tool load data: if there is a significant incremental change, the tool has been worn.
7. Observe the burr changes on the edge of the workpiece: when the tool is cut out, the workpiece has serious burrs and the phase roughness decreases.
8. Observe the change of workpiece size: obvious phenomena such as workpiece size change are also the criteria for determining tool wear.
9. Tool life table (based on the number of workpieces to be processed): Some high-end equipment manufacturing companies or single-product mass production enterprises use it to guide production. This method is suitable for the production of expensive aerospace, steam turbine, and automotive key components such as engines. enterprise.
|CBN, PCBN, Carbide
|No of Edge
|Hardened steel, cast iron, HSS roll, sintered metal, high hardness mat
|1pc/5pcs/10pcs per plastic box
|Durable, Excellent surface finish, Reduce the cost
|PCD/CBN/MCD/ND Inserts High Quality Diamond Inserts
|PCD/ MCD/ ND/ CVD/ CBN
|No burs, high precision, good surface effects and high cutting efficiency and long work time
|Factory direct sales, short delivery time; non-standard customization, quality assurance; attentive service, customer first
Q:Are you Manufacture?
A:Yes, we are manufacture. we produce our “JOEBEN “brand tools for gurantee the quality.
We also trading related tools for customers because we are in these field over 10 years, we are very familiar Chinese market tools. we usually help our customer choose the best suitable related tools for them.
Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Most of models are ex-stock, if out of stock,there usually need about 3-5 days or 7-10 days.
Q: Can you produce non-standard tools?
A: Yes, we can produce non-standard tools as per your drawing.
We also can design tools for you as per your usage requirement
Q:What is your advantages?
A: We are factory who produce our own brand “JOEBEN” tools, we must gurantee our brand quality. Also, we have factory price and fast delivery.
Contact Person: Mr. huang
Tel: 0755-2765 4077