Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Usage:||External Turning Tool||Cutting Hardness:||HRC58-HRC65|
|Material:||CBN, PCBN, Carbide||Model Number:||WNMA0804 #010440-90d9|
|Advantage:||Durable, Excellent Surface Finish, Reduce The Cost||Edge Processing:||Chamfer|
|CBN Cutting Edge:||4-6 Corner||Package:||2pcs/10pcs Per Plastic Box|
indexable Polycrystalline Diamond Cutting Tools,
PCBN CBN Polycrystalline Diamond Cutting Tools,
High hardness PCBN inserts
High hardness PCBN inserts CBN welding turning tool indexable PCBN insert
Processing material: It has extremely stable chemical properties for ferrous metals, hardened steel (45-60HRC), bearing steel (60-62HRC) high-speed steel (>62HRC) tool steel (57-60HRC), chilled cast iron and Fine turning can realize the replacement of grinding by turning, which greatly improves the processing efficiency.
Processing life: fracture toughness, high hardness and toughness, good wear resistance and strong collapse resistance.
Tips for cutting processing:
1. The small depth of cut should be greater than the corner fillet
2. The high feed should be less than half of the corner fillet
3. PVD physical coating is suitable for difficult-to-machine materials (mild steel, stainless steel, superalloy, etc.)
Tool wear judgment method:
1. Look at the machining process: if there are continuous regular sparks during the machining process, it means that the tool has been worn, and the average life of the tool can be determined according to the average life of the tool.
Change the knife in time.
2. Look at the color of the iron filings: if the color of the iron filings changes, it means that the processing temperature has changed. At this time, it means that the tool has begun to wear.
3 Look at the shape of the iron filings: the iron filings are jagged on both sides, the iron filings are abnormally curled, and the iron filings become finer. These phenomena are all caused by the tool.
Damage judgment basis.
3. Look at the changes in the surface brightness of the workpiece: the brightness continuously reduces the tool wear.
5. Listen to the change of the sound during processing: the wear of the tool will cause too much resistance to cutting, so pay attention to avoid "sticking the knife", which will cause the workpiece to be scrapped
6. Observe the change of the machine tool load data: if there is a significant incremental change, the tool has been worn.
7. Observe the burr changes on the edge of the workpiece: when the tool is cut out, the workpiece has serious burrs and the phase roughness decreases.
8. Observe the change of workpiece size: obvious phenomena such as workpiece size change are also the criteria for determining tool wear.
9. Tool life table (based on the number of workpieces to be processed): Some high-end equipment manufacturing companies or single-product mass production enterprises use it to guide production. This method is suitable for the production of expensive aerospace, steam turbine, and automotive key components such as engines. enterprise.
|Material||CBN, PCBN, Carbide|
|No of Edge||1-4|
|Cutting Material||Hardened steel, cast iron, HSS roll, sintered metal, high hardness mat|
|Package||1pc/5pcs/10pcs per plastic box|
|Delivery Time||7-10 days|
|Advantage||Durable, Excellent surface finish, Reduce the cost|
Q:Are you Manufacture?
A:Yes, we are manufacture. we produce our “JOEBEN “brand tools for gurantee the quality.
We also trading related tools for customers because we are in these field over 10 years, we are very familiar Chinese market tools. we usually help our customer choose the best suitable related tools for them.
Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Most of models are ex-stock, if out of stock,there usually need about 3-5 days or 7-10 days.
Q: Can you produce non-standard tools?
A: Yes, we can produce non-standard tools as per your drawing.
We also can design tools for you as per your usage requirement
Q:What is your advantages?
A: We are factory who produce our own brand “JOEBEN” tools, we must gurantee our brand quality. Also, we have factory price and fast delivery.
Contact Person: Sales Manager