Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Usage:||General High Speed Cutting||Cutting Hardness:||HRC58-HRC65|
|Material:||CBN, PCBN, Carbide||Model Number:||WNMA0804 #010440-90d9|
|Advantage:||Durable, Excellent Surface Finish, Reduce The Cost||Edge Processing:||Chamfer|
|Test Samples:||Few Pcs For Free||CBN Cutting Edge:||4-6 Corner|
SGS CBN milling cutters,
chamfering polishing CBN milling cutters,
High Speed Cutting solid CBN inserts
Hot sale solid CBN cutter full face solid CBN inserts SNGA
Processing material: It has extremely stable chemical properties for ferrous metals, hardened steel (45-60HRC), bearing steel (60-62HRC) high-speed steel (>62HRC) tool steel (57-60HRC), chilled cast iron and Fine turning can realize the replacement of grinding by turning, which greatly improves the processing efficiency.
Processing life: fracture toughness, high hardness and toughness, good wear resistance and strong collapse resistance.
Joeben provide different type of CBN insert to order, single tip, multi tip, full faced and solid inserts, coating is available per requriement.
We also offer re-sharpening service.
PCBN-Cubic Boron Nitride Blade (CBN) is mainly suitable for processing of hardened steel, hard/grey cast iron, HSS roll, sintered metal, high hardness materials
Excellent wear resistance
More cutting edges can reduce cutting costs
Ideal for finishing ductile cast iron and continuous cuts for finishing hardened materials
Tips for cutting processing:
1. The small depth of cut should be greater than the corner fillet
2. The high feed should be less than half of the corner fillet
3. PVD physical coating is suitable for difficult-to-machine materials (mild steel, stainless steel, superalloy, etc.)
The best tool material among known materials that combines high hardness and high temperature resistance.
Twice high temperature and high pressure in the manufacturing process
(1) The hardness of CBN is second only to diamond, and its wear resistance is 10-20 times that of cemented carbide tools and 3-5 times that of ceramic tools;
(2) The heat resistance of CBN can reach 1400°C-1500°C, and the oxidation resistance does not chemically react with iron-based metals at high temperatures of 1200-1300°C. Therefore, the processing efficiency can be 3-5 times higher than that of cemented carbide and ceramic tools, and high-speed processing can be achieved;
(3) CBN has excellent thermal conductivity, and its excellent heat resistance, wear resistance, and impact toughness can meet processing methods such as heavy-duty cutting, high-speed machining, interrupted machining, and continuous machining.
|Material||CBN, PCBN, Carbide|
|No of Edge||1-4|
|Cutting Material||Hardened steel, cast iron, HSS roll, sintered metal, high hardness mat|
|Package||1pc/5pcs/10pcs per plastic box|
|Delivery Time||7-10 days|
|Advantage||Durable, Excellent surface finish, Reduce the cost|
Q:Are you Manufacture?
A:Yes, we are manufacture. we produce our “JOEBEN “brand tools for gurantee the quality.
We also trading related tools for customers because we are in these field over 10 years, we are very familiar Chinese market tools. we usually help our customer choose the best suitable related tools for them.
Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Most of models are ex-stock, if out of stock,there usually need about 3-5 days or 7-10 days.
Q: Can you produce non-standard tools?
A: Yes, we can produce non-standard tools as per your drawing.
We also can design tools for you as per your usage requirement
Q:What is your advantages?
A: We are factory who produce our own brand “JOEBEN” tools, we must gurantee our brand quality. Also, we have factory price and fast delivery.
Contact Person: Sales Manager