Polycrystalline Diamond Cutting Tools Milling Cutting Tools Or PCD Head Milling Cutter Or Indexable Face Milling
PCD carving knife applicable scope: applicable to gold, silver, copper, aluminum, acrylic, PC, PET...Such as non - metallic material carving and milling processing.Hardware parts;Auto parts;Surface treatment;Craft products;Carved;Copper batch flower;Metal keys for mobile phones;Mobile phone case;Digital case;Non-metallic high gloss flower lot;Clock surface, character nail;Mirror knife in watch case;Nameplate, label high light batch flower;Car CD lines;Car colorful grain;Car sun pattern;Aluminum highlights;Electrical shell flower batch;Electrical panel;Vehicle panel;Computer peripherals;Transparent computer case;Acrylic polishing;Acrylic (plexiglass) high-gloss (polished) chamfering;The lens;Windows;Motor commutator fine car, etc.
The company's products are made of natural diamond materials from South Africa and various super hard materials produced by GE of the United States and DEBEERS of the United Kingdom.Main production of three series of products: natural diamond (MCD) series, polycrystalline diamond (PCD) series, cubic boron nitride (PCBN) super hard series cutting tools.Products are widely used in aluminum products highlights, watch parts, gold and silver jewelry, optical parts, motor parts, military, auto parts and other precision and ultra-precision machinery plus industry.
1) synthetic polycrystalline diamond (PCD) is a polycrystalline material synthesized by polymerizing diamond powder with solvent under high temperature and high pressure. Its hardness is lower than that of natural diamond (about HV6000). Compared with carbide tools, PCD tools have a hardness 3-4 times higher than that of natural diamond.Wear resistance and life is 50-100 times higher;Cutting speed can be increased 5-20 times;The roughness can reach Ra0.05 m, and the brightness is inferior to that of natural diamond knife
2) natural diamond (diamond) hardness up to hv9000-10000, is the hardest material in nature.The tool can maintain the size stability for a long time in cutting, so it has a long service life.The arc part of the cutting edge of the cutting tool made of natural diamond has no gap under 400 times microscope, suitable for processing gold, silver, copper, aluminum (aluminum alloy), zinc (zinc alloy), acrylic (plexiglass) and other materials.The performance roughness can reach Ra(0.01-0.025) m.High cutting efficiency and stable machining accuracy.
The hardness of PCD can reach 8000HV, which is 8~12 times of the hard alloy;
The thermal conductivity of PCD is 700W/mK, which is 1.5~9 times of cemented carbide, even higher than PCBN and copper, so PCD tool heat transfer quickly;
The friction coefficient of PCD is generally only 0.1~0.3(the friction coefficient of carbide is 0.4~1), so PCD tool can significantly reduce the cutting force;
The thermal expansion coefficient of PCD is only 0.9×10^-6~1.18×10^-6, only equivalent to 1/5 of the cemented carbide, so PCD tool thermal deformation is small, high processing accuracy;
PCD tools and non-ferrous and non-metallic materials between the affinity is very small, in the process of processing chip is not easy to stick on the tip of the knife to form a chip tumor.
The choice of PCD particle size is related to the tool processing conditions, such as the design of precision or ultra-precision machining tools, should choose high strength, good toughness, good impact resistance, fine grain PCD.Coarse-grained PCD tools can be used for general roughing.The particle size of PCD material has a significant influence on tool wear and breakage.The results showed that the larger the PCD particle size, the stronger the anti-wear performance of the tool.The PCD particle size includes submicron, 2mm, 5mm, 10mm, 25mm and 2-30mm, among which the CDW010 material with 10mm particle size is of universal type, which has good anti-chip and wear resistance. Generally speaking, the larger the particle size is, the more wear resistance of the blade material is, while the CDW302 material with mixed particle size of 2-30mm has better wear resistance.As shown in the figure, there are the comparison of anti-breakage edge and wear resistance of different PCD particle sizes, as well as the comparison of discharge characteristics and grindability.
The high hardness of PCD makes the removal rate of its material extremely low (even only 10, 000 percent of the removal rate of cemented carbide).At present, the PCD cutting tool grinding technology mainly adopts the ceramic bond diamond grinding wheel for grinding.Because the grinding between grinding wheel abrasive and PCD is the interaction between two materials with similar hardness, the grinding law is more complicated.For high particle size and low speed grinding wheels, the use of water-soluble coolant can improve the grinding efficiency and accuracy of PCD.The choice of grinding wheel binder depends on the type of grinding machine and processing conditions.Since EDG technology is almost unaffected by the hardness of the workpiece being ground, EDG technology has great advantages in PCD grinding.There is also a great demand for this flexible grinding process for certain complex shape PCD tools, such as woodworking tools.With the continuous development of EDG grinding technology, EDG technology will become a main development direction of PCD grinding.
PCD Recommended Cutting Condition
||Depth of Cut
|Aluminum(5~8% SI )
|Aluminum(8~12% SI )
|Aluminum(14~18% SI )
Q: Are you Manufacture?
A: Yes, we are manufacture. we produce our “JOEBEN“brand tools for gurantee the quality.
We also trading related tools for customers because we are in these field over 10 years, we are very familiar Chinese market tools. we usually help our customer choose the best suitable related tools for them.
Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Most of models are ex-stock, if out of stock,there usually need about 3-5 days or 7-10 days.
Q: Can you produce non-standard tools?
A: Yes, we can produce non-standard tools as per your drawing.
We also can design tools for you as per your usage requirement
Q: What is your advantages?
A: We are factory who produce our own brand “JOEBEN” tools, we must gurantee our brand quality. Also, we have factory price and fast delivery.
- 1. 10 years experience in carbide roll and cutting tool manufacturing
- 2. From row material to tool produdtion.
- 3. World top level prodution equipment and rich experience team
- 1. Make sure work piece and machine are stable and use a precision holder.
- 2. Please adjust the speed,feed and cutting depth according to actual cutting conditions.
- 3. The milling conditions are for an end mill where the tool overhang length is less than 4*D(mill diameter). When the tool overhang length is longer, please adjust the speed,feed and cutting depth.