Manufacturer Customized CNC PCD diamond cutters PCD engraving cutter carving workpiece
1) artificial polycrystalline diamond (PCD) is a polycrystalline material formed by polymerizing diamond powder with solvent under high temperature and high pressure. Its hardness is lower than that of natural diamond (HV6000). PCD cutter is 3-4 times higher than that of cemented carbide cutter.Wear resistance and life span of 50-100 times;Cutting speed can be increased 5-20 times;The roughness can be up to Ra0.05 muon, the brightness is inferior to the natural diamond knife
2) natural diamond (diamond) hardness up to hv9000-10000, is the hardest substance in nature.The tool can keep the size stable for a long time in cutting, so it has a long service life.The arc part of the cutting edge of the tool made of natural diamond is observed under a microscope of 400 times, and it is suitable for processing gold, silver, copper, aluminum (aluminum alloy), zinc (zinc alloy), acrylic (plexiglass) and other materials.The roughness can reach Ra(0.01-0.025) mu.High cutting efficiency and stable machining accuracy.
PCD engraving cutter specialty: to mobile phone shell, panel, mobile phone lens, digital lenses, camera lenses, MP3 / MP4 lens, VCD, DCD, digital Windows, electrical name plate and other CNC chamfering, milling processing, high precision cutting tool size (+ / - 0.01 mm), processing product is no burr and long tool life, high machining efficiency, low cost and high surface finish, etc. Is the best choice of CNC precision machining!
Applicable to gold, silver, copper, aluminum, acrylic, PC, PET...Non-metallic materials such as carving milling processing.Hardware parts;Auto parts;Surface treatment;Craft products;Carved;Copper batch flower;Mobile phone metal button;Phone case;Digital case;Non-metallic high-gloss batch flowers;Watch and watch surface, word nail;Case mirror knife;Nameplate, plate highlight batch flowers;Car CD lines;Colorful car patterns;Car sun pattern;Aluminum products highlights;Electric shell batch flower;Electrical panel;Vehicle panel;Computer peripherals;Transparent computer case;Acrylic polishing;Acrylic (plexiglass) high-gloss (polishing) chamfer;
- This type of milling cutter is for aluminum alloy processing, has 2 / 3 flutes, flat and ball nose, without coating.
2. As the aluminum is softer, require high speed cutting. And our end mills for aluminum is single margin design, edge-line is very sharp, coating will make it dull. Besides, coating will lead to sticking to the cutters.
3. Milling cutter for aluminum owned good chipping discharge, suitable for high speed and large scale cutting.
4. Except carbide milling cutters, we produce other types products, such as drill, milling chuck, milling cutters, cutter heads, boring cutters, carbide inserts, etc.
5. Our products passing ISO9001:2015 certification, and we offer OEM and custom-made services. Any requirements, please contact us any time! Thank you !
|PCD Recommended Cutting Condition
||Depth of Cut
|Aluminum(5~8% SI )
|Aluminum(8~12% SI )
|Aluminum(14~18% SI )
Q: Are you Manufacture?
A: Yes, we are manufacture. we produce our “JOEBEN“brand tools for gurantee the quality.
We also trading related tools for customers because we are in these field over 10 years, we are very familiar Chinese market tools. we usually help our customer choose the best suitable related tools for them.
Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Most of models are ex-stock, if out of stock,there usually need about 3-5 days or 7-10 days.
Q: Can you produce non-standard tools?
A: Yes, we can produce non-standard tools as per your drawing.
We also can design tools for you as per your usage requirement
Q: What is your advantages?
A: We are factory who produce our own brand “JOEBEN” tools, we must gurantee our brand quality. Also, we have factory price and fast delivery.
- 1. 10 years experience in carbide roll and cutting tool manufacturing
- 2. From row material to tool produdtion.
- 3. World top level prodution equipment and rich experience team
- 1. Make sure work piece and machine are stable and use a precision holder.
- 2. Please adjust the speed,feed and cutting depth according to actual cutting conditions.
- 3. The milling conditions are for an end mill where the tool overhang length is less than 4*D(mill diameter). When the tool overhang length is longer, please adjust the speed,feed and cutting depth.