Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Place Of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)||Overall Length:||35-150mm|
|Workpiece:||Aluminum, Acrylic||Other Service:||OEM/ODM Or Custom-made|
|Processing Type:||Metal Cutting Tools|
polycrystalline diamond cutting tools,
polycrystalline diamond cutters
CNC milling cutters non - standard custom electronic industry milling cutters PCD arc milling cutters
Diamond (PCD) knives are mainly used for mobile phones, laptops, audio, DVD and other panels highlight chamfering.It has the advantages of long tool life, high machining efficiency, low cost and high surface finish.Highlight is the best choice.The product quality precision is high, the specification is complete.And external custom all non - standard cutting tools.
The company USES South African natural diamond raw materials, the United States GE company and the United Kingdom DEBEERS produced a variety of super-hard materials.The company mainly produces three series of products: natural diamond (MCD) series, polycrystalline diamond (PCD) series, cubic boron nitride (PCBN) ultra-hard series cutting tools.The products are widely used in precision and ultra-precision machinery processing industries such as aluminum highlights, watch accessories, gold and silver jewelry, optical parts, motor parts, military and auto parts.
1) artificial polycrystalline diamond (PCD) is a polycrystalline material formed by the polymerization of diamond powder and solvent under high temperature and pressure. Its hardness is lower than that of natural diamond (about HV6000).Wear resistance and high life 50-100 times;Cutting speed can be increased 5-20 times;Roughness up to Ra0.05 m, brightness than natural diamond knife
2) natural diamond (diamond) hardness up to hv 9000-10000, is the nature of the hardest material.The cutting tool can keep the dimensional stability for a long time, so it has a long service life.The circular arc part of the cutting edge of the cutter made of natural diamond is observed under 400 times microscope without gap, which is suitable for processing gold, silver, copper, aluminum (aluminum alloy), zinc (zinc alloy), acrylic (plexiglass) and other materials.The surface roughness can be up to Ra(0.01-0.025) m.High cutting efficiency and stable machining accuracy.
PCD engraving cutter specialty: to mobile phone shell, panel, mobile phone lens, digital lenses, camera lenses, MP3 / MP4 lens, VCD, DCD, digital Windows, electrical name plate and other CNC chamfering, milling processing, high precision cutting tool size (+ / - 0.01 mm), processing product is no burr and long tool life, high machining efficiency, low cost and high surface finish, etc. Is the best choice of CNC precision machining!
Applicable scope: gold, silver, copper, aluminum, acrylic, PC, PET...Such as non-metallic materials carving milling processing.Hardware parts;Auto parts;Surface treatment;Process products;Carved;Copper batch flower;Mobile phone metal buttons;Phone case;Digital shell;Non-metallic highlights;Watch surface, word nail;Case inside the knife;Nameplate, plate highlights flower;Car CD lines;Multicolored pattern;Sun pattern;Highlights of aluminum products;Electrical shell flower;Electrical panel;Vehicle panel;Computer peripherals;Transparent computer case;Acrylic polishing;Acrylic (plexiglass) highlight (polishing) chamfer;The lens;Windows;Motor commutator precision car etc.
1) it is necessary to use a jacket of appropriate size. The jacket with taper in the inner hole and not enough clamping force due to severe wear or insufficient circle will cause vibration or twist off the tool handle and fly off.
2) when the tool holder is found to have uneven contact marks or grooves after the tool is clamped, it indicates that there is slippage or deformation of the inner hole of the fixture.Replace the jacket immediately.The tool handle and jacket must be fully tightened and firm to prevent the handle from breaking or causing accidents.
3) after the work to keep the tool clean, using standard industrial solvent to remove the dirt stuck on the tool.
4) do not take the risk of changing the tool type or sharpening tools, because every grinding process requires professional grinding equipment and professional grinding skills.Otherwise, it is easy to cause knife edge fracture
1. Easy to handle and operate
2. Used for mirror finishing in jewellery industry
3. Available in various shapes and sizes for the diamond of size 0.25 mm to 8 mm
4. The materials used in the manufacturing of the Posalux diamond tools are of excellent quality that further ensures high durability and effectiveness in respective applications.
5. The diamond used in CNC diamond tools is available in different size, shape and degree so as to sit the respective application.
6. Can be resharpened for more than 50 times for every tool.
Maintain:Do not continue to use the tool if obvious lines are showing on the cutting edge.The lines are caused by abrasion of the diamond and this means the tools need to be sharpened. After sharpening , the tools will be in good condition as the new one.
Q:Are you Manufacture?
A:Yes, we are manufacture. we produce our “JOEBEN“brand tools for gurantee the quality.
We also trading related tools for customers because we are in these field over 10 years, we are very familiar Chinese market tools. we usually help our customer choose the best suitable related tools for them.
Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Most of models are ex-stock, if out of stock,there usually need about 3-5 days or 7-10 days.
Q: Can you produce non-standard tools?
A: Yes, we can produce non-standard tools as per your drawing.
We also can design tools for you as per your usage requirement
Q:What is your advantages?
A: We are factory who produce our own brand “JOEBEN” tools, we must gurantee our brand quality. Also, we have factory price and fast delivery.
Contact Person: Mr. huang
Tel: 0755-2765 4077