Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Place Of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)||Overall Length:||35-150mm|
|Suitable For:||Carbon Steel, Aluminium Alloy, Cuprum, Acrylic||Precision:||High Precision|
polycrystalline diamond cutting tools,
polycrystalline diamond cutters
Polycrystaline Diamond Cutting Tools Pcd many flute diamond cutting tools pcd end mill/cutting tool pcd tool
Diamond polishing knife is composed of two kinds of materials: PCD polycrystalline diamond rough polishing knife and ND natural diamond fine (fine) polishing knife, which are mounted in the special polishing knife plate in turn, and can be used for acrylic sheets in diamond polishing machine, edge grinding machine, CNC center (CNC) or milling machine and other equipment to complete rough and fine polishing at one time.
1) in the process of selecting knives for processing different materials and achieving different effects, it is suggested to use knives with short cutting edges as far as possible.Because the cutting edge is too long or the cutter body is too long, it will cause the whole movement and deviation during processing, which will lead to the damage of the cutting tool and the quality of the processed products.
2) be sure to use a suitable size of the jacket, because the wear is serious or not enough circle and the inner hole with a taper of the jacket, can not provide enough clamping force, resulting in vibration or twist off the handle and fly off.
3) when the tool holder is found to have uneven contact marks or grooves after the tool is clamped, it indicates that there is slippage or deformation of the inner hole of the fixture.Replace the jacket immediately.The tool handle and jacket must be fully tightened and firm to prevent the handle from breaking or causing accidents.
4) after the work to keep the tool clean, using standard industrial solvent to remove the dirt stuck on the tool.
5) do not take the risk of cutting tools and changing the type of cutting tools, because every grinding process requires professional grinding equipment and professional grinding skills.Otherwise, it is easy to cause knife edge fracture and accident.
Industrial diamonds;Is suitable for processing of non-ferrous metals (copper, aluminum, zinc, titanium, etc.) as well as the organic board face, the cylindrical part of the mirror effect clear root and light finishing, high-precision tip arc and experienced edge grinding process, the assembly on the CNC machine stability good after cutting board to make the processed surface mirror effect, and finish achieve RA0.2 above, our company production of diamond cutting tools not only high resistance to wear, and use good chip removal performance, is to achieve high efficiency, high brightness, high degree of finish of precision machining preferred.
|PCD Recommended Cutting Condition|
|Work piece||Cutting Speed||Depth of Cut||Feed Rate|
|Aluminum(5~8% SI )||350~1600||0.05~2.50||0.10~0.40|
|Aluminum(8~12% SI )||350~1300||0.05~2.50||0.10~0.40|
|Aluminum(14~18% SI )||160~800||0.05~2.50||0.05~0.25|
Q:Are you Manufacture?
A:Yes, we are manufacture. we produce our “JOEBEN “brand tools for gurantee the quality.
We also trading related tools for customers because we are in these field over 10 years, we are very familiar Chinese market tools. we usually help our customer choose the best suitable related tools for them.
Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Most of models are ex-stock, if out of stock,there usually need about 3-5 days or 7-10 days.
Q: Can you produce non-standard tools?
A: Yes, we can produce non-standard tools as per your drawing.
We also can design tools for you as per your usage requirement
Q:What is your advantages?
A: We are factory who produce our own brand “JOEBEN” tools, we must gurantee our brand quality. Also, we have factory price and fast delivery.
Contact Person: Sales Manager