Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Diameter:||D2-20MM||Other Service:||OEM/ODM Or Custom-made|
|Workpiece:||Aluminum, Acrylic||Overall Length:||50-100mm|
ball nose milling cutter,
ball nose end mill cutter
Carbide Ball End Mill Top Quality Tungsten Carbide Taper Ball Nose End Mill
1. This type of milling cutter is for aluminum alloy processing, has 2 / 3 flutes, flat and ball nose, without coating.
2. As the aluminum is softer, require high speed cutting. And our end mills for aluminum is single margin design, edge-line is very sharp, coating will make it dull. Besides, coating will lead to sticking to the cutters.
3. Milling cutter for aluminum owned good chipping discharge, suitable for high speed and large scale cutting.
4. Except carbide milling cutters, we produce other types products, such as drill, milling chuck, milling cutters, cutter heads, boring cutters, carbide inserts, etc.
1, Super raw material
Kennametal Carbide from USA, Sandvik Carbide from Sweden, CB Carbide from Taiwan, Zhuzhou Carbide from Hunan province.
2, Reasonable price
Pleasure to offer you more discount according to your quantity.
More quantity, more discount.
3, Application and usage
Suitable for Copper, Cast Iron, Carbon steel, Tool steel, Mould steel, Die steel, Stainless steel, Plastic, Arcylic, etc.
Suitable for non-ferrous metals (copper, aluminum, zinc, titanium, etc.
After the assembly is cut on the CNC machine tool with good stability, the processed surface of the plate can produce a mirror effect, and the smoothness reaches above RA0.2
Applicated for Aerospace, transportation, Medical equipment, military manufacturing, mould development, apparatus and instrument, etc.
|YG10X||YG10.2 &WF25||Germany K44 & K40||Sandvik H10F|
|Flute Diameter||Flute Length||Shank Diameter||Total Length||R||Flutes|
F-ED-001 end mill Features:
1. Suitable for aluminum alloy (≤ 65 HRC)
2. High performance alcr series coating,high temperature resistance and high wear resistance.
3. Adapt to several kinds of cooling conditions, for example oil mist, water, oil, air cooling.
End Mill Tool material composition:
1. Physical Properties:
a. Hardness greater than or equal to 92.6 HRA;
b. Density greater than or equal to 14.4g/cm³;
c. TRS greater than or equal to 3800 N/mm²;
d. Free of ETA phase condition;
e. No contamination by other materials;
f. Porosity = A02/ B00 / C00 ;
g. Uniform and consistent grain size. No grain size can be larger than specified.
h. Chromium carbide grain growth inhibitor only.
2. All the tools of production, coatings are used in Germany, Switzerland, processing equipment;
3. It's proposed cutting less than 65HRC;
Q:Are you Manufacture?
A:Yes, we are manufacture. we produce our “JOEBEN “brand tools for gurantee the quality.
We also trading related tools for customers because we are in these field over 10 years, we are very familiar Chinese market tools. we usually help our customer choose the best suitable related tools for them.
Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Most of models are ex-stock, if out of stock,there usually need about 3-5 days or 7-10 days.
Q: Can you produce non-standard tools?
A: Yes, we can produce non-standard tools as per your drawing.
We also can design tools for you as per your usage requirement
Q:What is your advantages?
A: We are factory who produce our own brand “JOEBEN” tools, we must gurantee our brand quality. Also, we have factory price and fast delivery.
Contact Person: Sales Manager