Payment & Shipping Terms:
|OEM:||Acceptable||DELIVERY TIME:||3-7 Working Days|
|Tip Diameter:||D1,D2,D3,D4,D5,D6,D8,D10,D12||Packing:||1ps/ Plastic Box|
Diamond PCD Milling Cutter,
PCBN Tungsten Carbide Inserts,
CBN Tungsten Carbide Inserts
Polycrystalline Diamond PCD Insert:
PCD (Polycrystalline Diamond) is a synthetic diamond product that is produced by sintering together selected diamond particles with a metal matrix, using sophisticated technology. The diamond and matrix, when sintered together under high temperatures and pressures, creates a PCD tool blank that is high in uniform hardness and is abrasive resistant in all directions. PCD Inserts is made of PCD tips( cutting from PCD blank) and a carbide substrate.
Diamond tool has the characteristics of high hardness, high compressive strength, good thermal conductivity and wear resistance, which can obtain high machining accuracy and processing efficiency in high-speed cutting. The above characteristics of the diamond tool are determined by the crystal state of the diamond. In diamond crystals, the four valence electrons of carbon atoms are bonded by tetrahedral structure, and each carbon atom forms a covalent bond with four adjacent atoms, thus forming a diamond structure, which has a strong binding force and directivity, so that diamond has extremely high hardness. Because the structure of polycrystalline diamond (PCD) is a fine crystalline diamond sintered body with different orientation, the hardness and wear resistance of PCD are still lower than that of single crystalline diamond although the binder is added. However, because the PCD sintered body is isotropic, it is not easy to crack along a single cleavage plane.
1. Look at the processing process: if the processing process, continuous regular sparks, indicating that the tool has been worn, according to the average life of the tool
Change knives in time.
2. Look at the color of the iron filings: the color of the iron filings changes, indicating that the processing temperature has changed, and this time the tool has begun to wear.
3 Look at the shape of the iron filings: zigzag on both sides of the iron, abnormal curling of the iron filings, and the iron filings become finer, which are all tools
The judgment basis of damage.
4. Look at the surface brightness change of the workpiece: the brightness continuously reduces the tool has been worn.
5 Processing vibration sound changes: tool wear will cut the resistance is too large, pay attention to avoid "knife", resulting in workpiece scrap
6. Observe the change of machine load data: If there is a significant incremental change, it indicates that the tool has been worn.
7. Observe the burr change on the edge of the workpiece: when the tool is cut out, the workpiece has a serious burr and the phase roughness decreases.
8. Observe the size change of the workpiece: obvious phenomena such as the size change of the workpiece are also the criteria for tool wear.
9. Tool life table (based on the number of processed workpieces): some high-end equipment manufacturing or single product mass production enterprises use it to guide production, this method is suitable for processing expensive aerospace, steam turbines, automotive key components such as engines and other production enterprises.
The choice of tool material has great influence on tool life, machining efficiency, machining quality and machining cost. Tool cutting to withstand high pressure, high temperature, friction, impact and vibration and other effects. Therefore, the tool material should have the following basic properties:
(1) Hardness and wear resistance. The hardness of the tool material must be higher than that of the workpiece material, and it is generally required to be above 60HRC. The higher the hardness of the tool material, the better the wear resistance.
(2) Strength and toughness. The tool material should have high strength and toughness in order to withstand the cutting force, impact and vibration, to prevent the brittle fracture and blade collapse of the tool.
(3) Heat resistance. The tool material has good heat resistance, can withstand high cutting temperature, and has good oxidation resistance.
(4) Process performance and economy. Tool material should have good forging performance, heat treatment performance, welding performance; Grinding processing performance, and the pursuit of high performance-price ratio.
Application scope of natural diamond milling cutter: hardware parts; Auto parts; Surface treatment; Craft products; Fine carving; Copper batch flower; Mobile phone metal keys; Mobile phone case; Digital shell; Metal highlight batch flower; Watch surface, word nail; The case reflects the knife; Nameplate, sign highlight batch flower; Car CD pattern; Car colorful pattern; Car sun pattern; Aluminum products highlight; Electrical shell batch flower; Electrical panel; Vehicle panel; Computer peripherals; Transparent computer case; Acrylic polishing; Compression (plexiglass) highlight (polishing) chamfer; A lens; Windows; Motor rectifier fine car, etc. Mainly used for all kinds of metals, gold, silver, copper, aluminum alloy, zinc alloy and non-metallic materials, acrylic, PVC, PC, plastic and other materials of high light chamfering and straight edge mark light cutting, cutting surface bright mirror highlight effect, long service life. According to the requirements of customized tool tip diamond width, Angle, material, tool bar size. R Angle arc can be controlled in 0.02-0.05, chamfering knife commonly used specifications in 45°, 75°, 78°, diamond width is 3.0* 3.0mm.
Processing features: strong stability, specular highlight, smooth chip, reduce cutting resistance, improve processing efficiency and tool life.
|MCD Recommended Cutting Condition|
|Work piece||Cutting Speed||Depth of Cut||Feed Rate|
|Aluminum(5~8% SI )||350~1600||0.05~2.50||0.10~0.40|
|Aluminum(8~12% SI )||350~1300||0.05~2.50||0.10~0.40|
|Aluminum(14~18% SI )||160~800||0.05~2.50||0.05~0.25|
|CBN||Gray cast iron||HB170-300||500-1500||0.1-0.4||0.1-1.5|
|Nodular cast iron||HB240-300||200-400||0.1-0.4||0.1-0.5|
|Alloyed cast iron||HB240-300||150-300||0.05-0.4||0.1-0.5|
|PCD||AI and AI alloys||200-3000||0.05-0.5||0.05-1.0|
|Product Name||PCD/CBN/MCD/ND Inserts High Quality Diamond Inserts|
|Type||PCD/ MCD/ ND/ CVD/ CBN|
|Features||No burs, high precision, good surface effects and high cutting efficiency and long work time|
|Advantages||Factory direct sales, short delivery time; non-standard customization, quality assurance; attentive service, customer first|
|Welcome and congratulations!You found us a professional factory!|
|Size & Design||
1.We not only supply all kinds of high quality solid carbide turning tool ,but
also different types of Drill Bits,Reamers,Tool Holders,Cutter Heads,Saw
Blades and Milling cutter,There are diamond grinding wheel, diamond dressing tools and hardness head.
2. We have 0.02mm-25mm different diameter and 38mm-150mm length
Milling Cutters for your winner market.HRC45/55/60/65 ,1-6 flutes for you
3.OEM:Special Cutters Customized acceptable!Coated OEM also.We can
produceaccording to your drawing,too.Or the hot deisgned recommend
|4. HS Code reference for you to control everything:8207709000.|
|5. Mixed size and types in one batch available.|
|6. For distributor,we can label your brands on cutters and plastic box.|
1. We accept Mix coated in the same model number, Also one batch with
different coating and types.
|2. AlTiN,TiAlN,TiSiN,TiN,DLC,NANO for you to choose to win your competitors!|
|MOQ (Small Qty )||5-10-500-1000-5000-10000 pcs all are welcome. 5 pieces per order is MOQ.|
We package all our goods carefully.We also accept your packing design OEM
packing it for your control.
|Samples Service||1. Some items free samples for you.|
|2. Free samples but pay shipping cost.|
|3. Lowest shiping fee for you to choose.|
|4. Order to us,sample fee will be refund to you.|
|5. Become our VIP clients,free samples for you!|
|6.OEM samples are hot welcome.|
Q:Are you Manufacture?
A:Yes, we are manufacture. we produce our “JOEBEN “brand tools for gurantee the quality.
We also trading related tools for customers because we are in these field over 10 years, we are very familiar Chinese market tools. we usually help our customer choose the best suitable related tools for them.
Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Most of models are ex-stock, if out of stock,there usually need about 3-5 days or 7-10 days.
Q: Can you produce non-standard tools?
A: Yes, we can produce non-standard tools as per your drawing.
We also can design tools for you as per your usage requirement
Q:What is your advantages?
A: We are factory who produce our own brand “JOEBEN” tools, we must gurantee our brand quality. Also, we have factory price and fast delivery.
Contact Person: Mr. huang
Tel: 0755-2765 4077